Health & Safety Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Atlas Home Services, a plumbing services company serving the greater Northern Virginia area, takes our role as part of the United States Essential Mission Critical Infrastructure seriously. We continue to support our communities with professional, thoughtful and careful services during this time of disruption and confusion. We want to outline the precautions that we are taking to keep our employees and customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure you know how we can help you if you need us.
We are providing necessary services, repairs and maintenance for your plumbing systems, drains, water heaters and sump pumps, to maintain the safety, sanitation and essential operation of your residence in support of Public Works critical infrastructure. We are also emphasizing additional safety measures that go above and beyond our long-standing protocols for health and cleanliness.
Following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health, here is how we safely, thoroughly and efficiently service your home.
Our trained, licensed plumbing technicians follow the measures outlined below:
- Technicians wear new, clean disposable gloves and booties at each new service location, then properly dispose of used ones at the conclusion of the service appointment in a trash receptacle within their service vehicle.
- Technicians are practicing social distancing to minimize contact with customers, including providing signatures for services in our field service application upon verbal approval from customers.
- Customer invoices are sent via email to the customer for direct payment via our online system or phone call with one of our Customer Service Representatives. Plumbing technicians are not processing payments in the field.
- Technicians carry hand sanitizer in their service vehicles to use as required.
- Technicians complete daily screenings for coronavirus symptoms and changes in health. Any Atlas Home Services employee displaying illness is sent home for the protection of themselves, their co-workers and society at-large.
Our entire staff and technicians are also following standard safe practices, such as:
- Washing hands with soap and hot water, thoroughly and often
- Avoiding close contact with others
- Staying home if they’re sick
- Covering coughs and sneezes
- Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces within the office and service vehicles
Atlas Home Services is committed to implementing all health and safety updates from the CDC and the state of Virginia to prevent coronavirus transmission.
We also advise you and your families to stay informed as much as possible. Learn more about the CDC’s guidelines on the best way to prevent illness by avoiding exposure; please click here to read the recommended steps to protect yourself and others.
In order to keep our technicians safe, we ask that you please inform us prior to your service call if you suspect yourself or a family member is feeling ill, and we may request that your plumbing service appointment be rescheduled to a later date.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer service team. Call us at 703-789-9070, email our team at email@example.com or fill out our service inquiry form if you need our services. We are here to safely provide essential residential plumbing services to ensure your comfort and the safety of our public works.
David Stone, General Manager
Atlas Home Services, LLC