Water Heater Repair & Replacement
While not exactly life-altering, stepping into your shower only to discover there isn’t any hot water is one of the less pleasant experiences of modern daily life. The experts at Atlas Home Services can quickly get your hot water flowing again.
Conventional water heating systems are pretty basic
A pipe feeds cold water into the bottom of a tank. An electric or gas element heats the water. Nature dictates that hot water rises to the top of the tank. That hot water flows into your pipes when you turn on a faucet. Common water heater problems can include:
- The thermostat that regulates the heating element stops working.
- The internal pressure or temperature relief valve malfunctions.
- The pipes that feed water in and out of your tank are leaking or partially blocked.
- The water tank leaks.
- Sediment buildup corrodes the heating elements or reduces the tank’s reservoir volume.
- Your tank’s temperature settings are too low or too high.
Your Atlas service technician will get to the root of the problem and get your hot water running again.
Call 703-789-9070 for Priority Plumbing Service
We try to schedule same-day service, arrive with a full complement of replacement parts and can complete most repairs right away.